KYOCERA SGS ”Lunch and Learn” – Best Practice in Aerospace Precision Machining
Attend the FREE “Lunch and Learn” event, which is supported by WEAF (West of England Aerospace Forum), featuring a tour of the extensive facilities for tooling manufacture and coating at KYOCERA SGS, plus a live machining demonstration showing the latest KYOCERA SGS tooling cutting a titanium aero-structure part on the Grob G350 universal 5-axis machine in the Wokingham showroom.
- AMRC’s Aerospace Machining Master Speakers
- Live Cutting Tool Demonstrations on Aerospace Materials
- Tour around our Hyper Technology Hub
- Meet the Experts and share your Machining Challenges (Book your ½ hour slot with the experts between 14:00 – 17:00)
- Networking Opportunities
Meet the Experts
Following lunch, visitors to the Open House will be able to pre-book 30-minute slots (during the booking process), between 2.00pm to 5.00pm, with members of the KYOCERA SGS technical team
- Discuss your machining challenges.
- You will be able to arrange a more in-depth Process Optimisation Audit if opportunities are found to tackle the problem. by the team on their site.
10 Ashville Way