Our aim is to equip you to maintain a high level of stability within aerospace production processes by systematically interpreting the trends revealed by your data, through the use of Statistical Process Control.
SPC is a practical tool, and its successful implementation will strengthen your organization’s quality management system. By equipping you to discover and correct issues as they occur throughout production processes, the use of Statistical Process Control eliminates waste, decreases variation, refines quality, raises production levels, and boosts profits.
Don’t let your accurate-but-not-so-smart SPC software get the upper hand! This course will prepare you to genuinely understand the principles and ramifications of SPC, and will equip you to make meaningful and truly informed decisions based on your own calculations and judgements.
Our experienced professional trainers will deliver expert instruction paired with interactive exercises and practical applications as they guide you through the principles and applications of Statistical Process Control.
- To approach SPC as a practical tool
- To gain an understanding of how to employ the principles of SPC
- To explore the application of SPC through interactive exercises
- To equip you to apply SPC in your own workplace, thereby stabilising production processes, eliminating waste, decreasing variation, refining quality, raising production levels, and boosting profits
This SPC course complements Lean Six Sigma initiatives, and is highly relevant to AS9100D, ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems), and IATF 16949 (Automotive Manufacturing Systems).
Who Should Attend
The content of this course is tailored to quality management professionals, including process leaders, supervisors, engineers, and technicians.
Your Tutor – Robert Hargreaves
As a professional coach, consultant, and auditor, Robert Hargreaves is enthusiastic to share the thirty years of experience he has gained in the manufacturing industry as an engineer and manager. He has worked in aerospace design and analysis within Rolls-Royce plc, manufacturing and production in the automotive supply base, IT project management, quality and environmental management within the special materials sector, and as a freelance auditor of business management systems. Robert now offers training, auditing, and consultancy through his own company, Berean Examiners.
Robert is recognised as a:
- Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Fellow of the Charted Quality Institute
- Lead Quality Auditor with the International Register of Certificated Auditors
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Robert has shared the wisdom which he has gained during his own professional journey with over 650 people through a wide variety of training courses over the last five years. His areas of specialism include:
- Quality Management Systems including ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental Management Systems including ISO 14001:2015
- Internal auditing
- Lean Six Sigma
- Problem solving
- Process optimisation
Unit C St Davids Court