Promoting Networking, sharing knowledge and information
- Regional and national networking events, including the WEAF Annual Conference and Annual Gala Dinner (insert link to events page)
- Focussed regional topic events and training.
- Opportunity to exhibit at International Trade Shows with WEAF
- Supply Chain Opportunity Events with major OEMs.
Expert Industry Support
- Senior Industry advice and support in understanding markets and opportunities.
National Strategy understanding and Alignment
- Sharing of national strategies for Aerospace and Defence.
- Understanding government initiatives and opportunities.
- Understanding of the national technology strategy.
- Routes to support SME’s in developing technology.
- As a NATEP technology, WEAF can provide SME’s with the opportunity for funding to support technology development. (Link to projects page)
WEAF are developing a range of business services to benefit our members.
- WEAF Digital iQluster platform and digital support
- R&D Tax Credits
- Legal Advice
WEAF professional partners
Castlemead Insurance specialises in commercial insurance, professional indemnity insurance and risk management insurance.
With a wealth of expertise in the aerospace and advanced engineering sectors, it can provide the precise level of cover necessary at a competitive rate.
The HR Dept
The HR Dept provides businesses with tailored and personal outsourced HR services at the fraction of the cost of having an in-house team; they understand the challenges of managing people’s problems whilst growing your business.