LGM Group, created in 1991, is a group of specialized engineering companies that combine to offer solutions for the technical and organisational issues of complex projects. LGM is an employee-owned business which allows LGM to be independent and impartial.
There are 3 specialized companies offering expertise in:
• LGM - Management and Project Management consulting activities
• LGM Engineering – specialists in electronics engineering and software activities
• LGM Digital – specialising in technical publications, training and telecommunications activities
LGM Group customers are among the biggest industrials companies implementing high tech civilian or military programmes, either acting as prime contractor, sub-contractor or vendors.
For every type of capability, LGM can provide:
• Organisation audit
• Technical Audit
• Analysis and set-up of Information Systems
• Re-organisation management
• Support for contractual negotiations
Engineering studies are performed on the basis of the input data supplied by our customer. Results of these studies are summarized in appropriate reports, which also include recommendations and advice for future implementation. Depending on the contract, LGM is also able to manage the entire development cycle of a project.
SUPPORT / ASSISTANCE
This kind of activity is proposed to our customers when they :
• lack of resources,
• require technical expertise outside their main field of activities,
• request support to respond to an invitation to tender.
Most of the time, these kind of activities are combined with on-the-job training, allowing our customers to sustain and develop the activity by their own.
LGM designs and develops short or long format training. Training may take place on any of LGMs sites or upon request on customers’ sites. Training application field does not only encompass LGM main fields of activities but also specialized domain as defined by our customers.
Products and services
In the UK LGM is focussed on delivering
• Supportability Engineering - ILS & CLS; Maintenance engineering including Life Cycle Cost analysis (LCC, LoRA); Process Modelling and Logistics Information Systems.
• RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety) - Assessment and design of systems on RAMS software; Risk assessment (HAZOP, ATEX, SEVESO);
• Safety related studies including Fault Tree, FMEA, BITE ; Nuclear safety and decommissioning
• Systems Engineering including requirements management; complex systems modelling; configuration management
• Program Management including project management, contract management, optimisation and change management, sub-contractor management, supply chain, risk management
• Quality – deployment of new standards for process improvement, software quality, deployment of Lean, Six Sigma, ITIL
• Technical Publications – design and drafting of technical documents, standard specifications (ASD S1000D – S2000M, IT 8805, MAT 10000) and content management systems
• Training – design and development of training material using multimedia, audio, eLearning