Join us for a day of golf and casual networking!
Trade the business cards and budgets for scorecards and birdies – the WEAF golf day at Clevedon Golf Club is the perfect opportunity to build your relationships offline.
- Texas Scramble Team Competition – In short, everybody tees off then all team members then play from the best position. This is repeated until the ball is in the hole, then you move on to the next. It is good fun, and it means everyone participates no matter what their standard.
- Show us your best swing, and you can win a special prize! 🏆
- Invite your colleagues and join us for a great day out on the course.
- Make connections, build networks and do business!
WEAFs golf days are about more than bringing people together for a game of golf. Aside from treating guests to an unforgettable contest out on the green, we also provide a valuable opportunity for you to make connections, build networks and do business.
Our golf days are unique in that they give participants four focused hours on the golf course to network and advance important business relationships. Our expertise sees us take care of the entire event management process of the day – all you have to do is turn up, network and enjoy a memorable occasion.
Clevedon Golf Club celebrated its 125th anniversary in 2016 and has earned itself a reputation as the course to play in Somerset .
Design credit for the 18-hole layout is attributed to J.H.Tayor and remained largely untouched until the early 1990s where the course was increased by over 1,000 yards and changed from a par 68 to a 72. Along with the increase, was the construction of USGA-specification greens, transforming the layout to ensure we are capable of meeting the modern-day game.
Host venue to England Golf Championships, PGA EuroPro in 2018 & 2021 and Somerset Ladies Inter-County Championships 2022, Somerset Men’s Scratch Pairs Championship 2022, Somerset Ladies County Championship 2022.
The agenda for the day
- 10:30 – 11:30 Coffee/Tee/Bacon Baps
- 11:40 – 12:30 Clevedon 1st: 11:40 am [18 holes]
- 16:30 – 18:30 Restaurant
- 17:00 – 18:30 One Course Meal
PLEASE NOTE: Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve (or tee off) basis.