The WEAF iQluster is a new intelligent business-to-business networking platform, developed through our Innovate UK funded programme powered by Valuechain, and developed with partners Rail Midlands Forum and North East Automotive Alliance.
The WEAF Network is a supply chain collaboration and intelligence platform that streamlines intercompany communication and securely captures multi-tier supply chain intelligence so that organisations can increase network competitiveness.
The new Network will position WEAF as the first regional industry association to host its cluster on this type of cross sector networking platform.
WEAF Capability Cluster
- Promote your products and services to new markets
- Manage, update and enhance your company profile from a secure online platform
- Search and connect with the wider regional advanced engineering network.
- Through the Platforms Innovative Capability search you will be able to easily locate and connect with Suppliers, Customers, Research and Development Partners.
- Cluster search system design for ease of use for procurement and engineering professionals.
- Provides regional information, supply chain insight to geopolitical stakeholders and aids export B2B engagement/networking.
- Seamlessly connect both within the WEAF network and wider cross sector networks
- Post potential requests to find new alternative suppliers.
- Gain latest news from Industry Leaders
Thank you to our project partners: