SME’s – Are you looking for funding to develop an innovative idea?
The National Aerospace Technology Exploitation Programme (NATEP) is aimed at small and medium sized suppliers to help them develop their own innovative technologies to enhance their capabilities and increase their ability to win new business with higher tier companies.
The next call details are as follows:
|Formal Submittal (IFS)
|3 January 2023
|6 March 2023
|10 May 2023
All projects should align with the ATI Strategy ATI-Tech-Strategy-2022-Destination-Zero.pdf, and projects must be SME led and collaborative with at least one other partner involved.
SME’s are able to recover 70% of their development costs, with full details and how to apply available by visiting Apply For Funding – National Aerospace Technology Programme (natep.org.uk).
You can join the application process at either stage, but we strongly recommend early engagement with the Technology Managers who will guide you through the process and avoid any wasted effort. For the South West, you can contact the WEAF Technology Manager, Eric Bray, by email at email@example.com, and he will respond and advise your next steps.
A large number of beneficiaries in the South West have developed technologies for Aerospace through NATEP funding in the past, and you can read of their experiences by following the links below which provide a wide variety of technologies that have gone on to successful outcomes:
- Project value far outlasts its life for AVPE – National Aerospace Technology Programme (natep.org.uk)
- Major efficiencies with Cabot Design automated software tool – National Aerospace Technology Programme (natep.org.uk)
- Innovative cable harness solves reliability issue – National Aerospace Technology Programme (natep.org.uk)
- NATEP Funding Boosts Helitune Vehicle Health Monitoring System (HT-VHM) for AW109 – National Aerospace Technology Programme
- Rapid tool verification aids precision manufacturing – National Aerospace Technology Programme (natep.org.uk)
Visit www.NATEP.org.uk for more information