About the NATEP Program
The Aerospace Growth Partnership developed the National Aerospace Technology Exploitation Programme (NATEP) aimed at small and medium sized suppliers to help them develop their own innovative technologies to enhance their capabilities and increase their ability to win new business with higher tier companies anywhere in the world.
SME’s – Do you need up to £150K to develop an innovative idea?!
- Supported by Major Aerospace Primes
- Program delivered in 18 months
- Mentored by a technology manger
Applications are open for the next call, the deadline for outline projects is 15th November 2019 – APPLY NOW!!
If you would like to apply or receive more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls For Funding
|Deadline for Outline submissions to ADS
|Autumn Call 2019
|July 2019 – January 2020
|August 9 2019 now closed
|Spring Call 2020
|October 2019 – May 2020
|November 15 2019
|Autumn Call 2020
|March 2020 – November 2020
|May 31 2020
|Spring Call 2021
|October 2020 – May 2021
|November 13 2020
NATEP Project Criteria
- To lead you must be an SME
- Applications must be collaborative
- Applications must be Industrial Research
- Project must have an application, or potential application, within civil aerospace.
- Development of technologies should be in line with Aerospace Technology Institute Technology Strategy or an explanation provided of why if not.
- You can collaborate with academic organisation, charity, public sector organisation or research and technology organisation (RTO)
- Any SME can lead on one application and collaborate in a further 2 applications. If a business is not leading an application, they can collaborate in up to 3 applications.
- For all projects, no one project partner can incur more than 70% of the total project costs.
- The research organisations in your consortium can share up to 30% of the total eligible project grant. If your consortium contains more than one research organisation, this maximum will be shared between them.
- Submissions must demonstrate a clear route to market and preferably have an end user identified
- Projects can last from 12 months up to a maximum of 18 months
- Maximum grant request is £150,000 – match funded by industry
- Projects must plan to carry out project work in the UK
- Projects must intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
- The lead and at least one other organisation must claim funding.
- The project can include partners that do not receive any of this competition’s funding, for example non-UK businesses or an end user. Their costs will not count towards the total eligible project costs.
- Any UK business claiming funding must be eligible to receive state aid at the time we confirm you will be awarded funding
- Innovate UK is unable to award grant funding to organisations meeting the condition known as undertakings in difficulty – see Guidance here
For more information head to the NATEP website.