Good Growth Hub Grants for Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly
A new set of business grants have been announced as part of the wider Good Growth Programme.
Funding totalling £1,245,000 is now available for local projects. The primary goal of the funding is to increase productivity and create employment through green and inclusive growth.
About the Fund
The Good Growth Hub Grant Scheme will provide funding across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly with the aim of improving overall productivity levels. The grants aim to encourage businesses that have the ambition and capacity to grow and improve their productivity whilst also delivering improvements in environmental sustainability and enhancing social responsibility.
The funding is available to all businesses and organisations in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly with growth ambitions, but applications from the following are a particular focus:
- manufacturing companies looking to adopt industrial digital technology solutions
- businesses and organisations within the social economy
- businesses looking to grow their overseas trade
- businesses and organisations looking to deliver feasibility studies for larger projects
- businesses who need to carry out research or commercialise their ideas
- businesses looking to develop new products and services
- businesses wishing to develop digital and physical innovation infrastructure or access specialist resources
Grants are available from £3,000, the maximum value depending on the pot applied for, and the average award expected to be around £25,000.
Applicants will need to evidence that they can:
- provide a minimum of 50% match funding for their project
- cashflow the costs as grants will be claimed retrospectively
- Complete their project and claim their grant by 30 June
- demonstrate how their projects are contributing to the Good Growth Principles set out within the wider investment programme, which include environmental and inclusivity priorities
The first round of applications for this Good Growth Scheme will be open until 5pm on Friday 24 February 2023 and subsequent rounds will be subject to funding.
Projects will need to be completed and claimed by 30 June 2023.
Please ensure you read the guidance notes before starting your application to ensure you are able to provide all the information and evidence required.
Application forms and guidance are available below
General grant application: GO HERE
- E18, E24, W24, E26, E30
Export grant application: GO HERE
Feasibility study grant application: GO HERE
Research, Development & Innovation grant application: GO HERE
- E19, E20, E21
Would you like to become a WEAF member?
As a WEAF member you will get full access to exclusive and valuable information, plus greater networking opportunities.
Being part of the WEAF community means becoming part of one of the largest aerospace, defence and advanced engineering clusters in Europe.
Joining WEAF will bring you exclusive and valuable benefits in all areas of this fast growing industry.