The WEAF Network Portal onboarding sessions have begun!
With free onboarding events taking place at Yeovil, Bristol, Gloucester and Dorset throughout September and October, WEAF will be able to connect with all members and introduce the finer points of the Network Portal.
The supply chain collaboration and intelligence platform streamlines inter-company communication and securely captures multi-tier supply chain intelligence so that aerospace organisations can increase their competitiveness.
“We want to ensure businesses have the correct training and information to use the Network Portal effectively to ensure they get the most from it.”
This new digital tool not only allows you to locate and connect with Suppliers, Customers, Research and Development Partners (which will be advantageous when you need seamlessly collaborate) but also connects with the wider regional advanced engineering network to help you find new alternative suppliers.
The cluster search system has been designed for ease of use among procurement and engineering professionals enabling you quickly pin point a businesses capabilities and exactly who you need to speak to to get the job done.
The new WEAF Network Portal is an intelligent business-to-business networking platform, developed through our Innovate UK funded programme powered by Valuechain, and developed with partners Rail Midlands Forum and North East Automotive Alliance.
Colin Turner, WEAF CEO said:
“The new Network Portal will position WEAF as the first regional industry association to host its cluster on this type of cross-sector networking platform. We positively encourage members to use this tool to their advantage – the possibilities are endless, and the more business that join, the more intel we are able to provide.”
- Promote your products and services to new markets
- Manage, update and enhance your company profile from a secure online platform
- Search and connect with the wider regional advanced engineering network
- Through the platform’s innovative ‘Capability search’ you will be able to easily locate and connect with Suppliers, Customers, Research and Development Partners
- Cluster search system design for ease of use for procurement and engineering professionals
- Provides regional information, supply chain insight to geopolitical stakeholders and aids export B2B engagement/networking
- Seamlessly connect both within the WEAF network and wider cross sector networks
- Post potential requests to find new alternative suppliers
- Gain latest news from Industry Leaders
Would you like to become a WEAF member?
As a WEAF member you will get full access to exclusive and valuable information, plus greater networking opportunities.
Being part of the WEAF community means becoming part of one of the largest aerospace, defence and advanced engineering clusters in Europe.
Joining WEAF will bring you exclusive and valuable benefits in all areas of this fast growing industry.