YOU ARE INVITED TO…
THE INAUGURAL CHELTENHAM AND GLOUCESTER WEAF CLUSTER DAY
*FREE FOR WEAF MEMBERS*
We are delighted to invite you to the first WEAF Cluster Event covering Gloucester and Cheltenham.
The purpose of this WEAF ‘Cluster Day’ is so you can showcase your organisation’s capabilities and services to other WEAF members in your region. This powerful platform will allow you to develop business opportunities, network with fellow members and make new connections. This event is free for WEAF members.
This Cluster Day will take place on 5th October, 9am – 1pm, and will kindly be hosted by Poeton Industries, in conjunction with them celebrating their 125th year.
The Cluster Day will be facilitated by WEAF, who will organise the networking session between Gloucester and Cheltenham members as well as:
- Launching a FREE Baseline Assessment Tool to prepare your business for SC21
- Sharing up-to-date industry news within the regional Cluster
- Opportunity for invitees to present their capabilities
- Sharing the latest updates on plans to support the membership in the Southwest
- Showcasing the WEAF Network Portal to make sure your company profile is up to date as we launch out to all procurement teams
- Updates on events
There will be plenty of opportunity to informally network during the event, so we encourage all guests to grab a coffee and start chatting with the person next to them!
- Date: 5th October
- Venue: Poeton Industries Ltd., Eastern Avenue, Gloucester GL4 3DN
- Time: 9.00am -13.00
- Arrivals and coffee
- Set featured imageIntroduction
- Poeton Company Overview and 125th Anniversary Celebration
- Guest speaker – TBC
- Company, capabilities and, services
- Coffee and networking opportunities
- Tour of the Poeton factory – Delegates are required to have steel toe safety shoes to be able to participate in the factory tour
Places are limited so book early!
This event is for WEAF members.