Crucial SC21 & Regional Support Update
Are you operating in aerospace/advanced manufacturing within the south west?
Then join us for a not-to-be missed crucial update on SC21 and regional Support.
- SME’s explore the benefits of using SC21to improve performance and your bottom line efficiency
- Learn from regional Prime key stakeholders as they utilise SC21 to drive supply chain efficiency.
- Introduction to ATI’s new Regional Strategy & Engagement Manager.
- Hear from WEAF about regional support packages such as the Somerset Innovation Network and Defence DTEP
Why Implement SC21 in your Business: The Value Proposition
- Increased competitiveness, enhanced customer perception and lower internal costs through implementing the various aspects of development and performance.
- Excellent delivery and quality performance, reduced supply chain risk and implementing leaner production methods are just some of the outcomes.
- Ultimately, the aim of the SC21 programme is to reduce overheads and costs in the supply chain and ultimately contribute to an improved bottom line.
- Proven track record of success backed by real business case studies.