Create a Sustainability Plan for your Business
Reducing business costs can also help you to reduce your carbon footprint. Doing this will lessen your impact on the environment and the community in which you exist.
As part of the Somerset Innovation Network, our interactive, online workshop aims to give businesses the opportunity to:
- Discuss the positive actions they are already taking within their business
- Share tips and ideas with peers
- Discover ways to reduce costs through sustainability
- Explore steps they can take to reduce their impact even more
- Start creating their own sustainability plan
Our experienced Business Advisor will take you through
- Why sustainability is relevant to business
- How much carbon your business emits
- Ways to reduce energy costs
- How your business can reduce its carbon emissions
- Business opportunities and benefits from progressing to Net Zero
- Incorporating Net Zero into business operations and planning
Delegates will then be able to start creating their own sustainability plan, as well as have the opportunity to ask questions.
Who should attend?
If your business is in the Aerospace, Advanced Engineering, Low Carbon or Digital sector (or supplies these sectors) and is based in Somerset (excluding BaNES and North Somerset) then this workshop is open to you as part of the Somerset Innovation Network. (Or Dorset if in the Aerospace or Advanced Engineering sector).
How much does it cost?
This workshop is fully-funded through the Somerset Innovation Network. The Somerset Innovation Network is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and Somerset Council.
What is the Somerset Innovation Network?
The Somerset Innovation Network is a fully-funded programme driving innovation and collaboration to forward-thinking, and growth-driven businesses in the region.
Bringing together three innovation centres in Somerset – iAero in Yeovil, Digital Innovation Centre in Taunton and SEIC in Bridgwater, the network aims to encourage collaboration and innovation between businesses, whilst helping them grow and develop through a variety of tailored 1-2-1 support, informative workshops and networking opportunities.