Introduction to 3D printing delivered by Mark3D
Markforged believe in a future where going from your design to finished parts is easy, safe, and affordable. That’s why they’ve created the world’s only ecosystem of plastic, metal, and composite 3D printers – so you can focus on building products that change the world.
The workshop will give you an opportunity to see the 7 different 3D printers working and explore how they could benefit your business. There are many different technologies, each assigned to a different type of material. You will be able to ask questions and see the 3D printers in action.
Understand more about the desktop design and how you can complement your manufacturing with 3D printed tools.
- iAero Centre, Yeovil
- 21st February 2023 – 11am-2pm
This workshop will:
- Give you an introduction to 3D printing and how it can complement you manufacturing.
- Explain how designing by 3D printing differs from Casting.
- Demonstrate the capabilities of the machines
- Give you an opportunity to see all 7 machines working and ask questions from the experts.
This 3D printing workshop is for:
- Businesses that are in the Aerospace and Advanced Engineering sector and your business is located in Somerset (excludes North Somerset or BANES) Or Dorset.
This workshop will be led by: Mark3D
Mark3D are the leading global supplier of Markforged 3D printers, materials, software and associated services. Being a dedicated partner the team at Mark3D are well placed to help companies realize the power of additive manufacturing.
The workshop will be held at iAero Centre, Yeovil and light refreshments will be provided.